Linda Franklin National Achievement Memorial Award
Nominations must describe how the nominee’s dedication, efforts and tireless support of the InfraGard program have significantly contributed to the advancement of the program. To do this, indicate how the nominee has met each of the below criteria. The nomination must include specifics (e.g., tasks, initiatives, conferences, seminars, exercises or other efforts) to support each of the criteria that is selected.
- A minimum of seven years of distinguished service to InfraGard, either as a general member, serving at the local board level and having served at the national level in some capacity (Regional Representative, National Board Member or Officer, Managing Director, National Committee, etc.).
- Repeatedly displayed exemplary leadership within InfraGard both locally and nationally, providing inspiration to others in the InfraGard program.
- Demonstrated, over an extended period of time, a contribution which has included either research, industry achievement, professional leadership and service to the InfraGard community.
- Earned recognition by other industry, training, education, employer groups and their professional peers.
- Made a sustained and significant positive impact, both locally and nationally, through development of lasting programs or initiatives with a proven track record in advancing the goals and ideals of InfraGard and that have provided measurable benefit to the InfraGard membership.
- Has shown a spirit of dedication to the InfraGard Mission through personal substantive accomplishments, consistently surpassing others in support of InfraGard and their local community.