InfraGard membership is designed primarily for the owners, operators, security directors and staffs of the 16 U.S. critical infrastructure sectors, which includes members of local, state, and federal law enforcement, government agencies, academia and nonprofit organizations. Given that security requires a cross-functional approach, members also represent all disciplines that have a nexus to security, such as finance, legal, human resources and more.
InfraGard membership is for individuals, not organizations. All applicants are vetted by the FBI prior to being accepted, creating a level of trust that is unmatched by any other public/private partnership in the country. Once your application is approved, you will become a member of the local InfraGard chapter that is affiliated with the FBI Field Office in your area.
- Membership is free; there is no cost to join.
- Access to InfraGard’s secure web portal, featuring a comprehensive suite of threat intelligence products and daily news feeds from the FBI, DHS and other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Receive time-sensitive, infrastructure-related security information from government sources such as the FBI and DHS.
- Local chapter meetings and events in your area featuring subject matter experts and presentations on timely topics.
- The opportunity to interact with, and learn from, FBI and other government agency representatives at member events.
- Invitations to InfraGard National seminars and conferences throughout the year.