InfraGard National Training Conference
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Guide
September 19-23, 2020 * Atlanta, Georgia
For the fourth year in a row, the InfraGard National Training Conference will be partnered with the security organization ASIS International, bringing in over 20,000 participants from across the United States and around the world.
InfraGard’s partnership with the ASIS Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2020 will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore thousands of new technologies and partake in GSX’s exceptional sessions.
InfraGard and GSX – Connect with Your Target Audience!
InfraGard National’s Training Conference is the premier gathering for InfraGard members and security stakeholders representing all critical infrastructure sectors and industry disciplines. As the organization’s largest and most highly anticipated annual event, the InfraGard Congress and Conference draws hundreds of members from across the nation for education, collaboration and networking. Each year, InfraGard focuses on the most timely and impactful topics that are shaping the future of security and resilience. In the spirit of the InfraGard mission, this year’s event will offer five days of education information-sharing that address prevention, mitigation and response to threats and resilience to critical infrastructure.
|Connect with leaders in the security industry. Our attendees operate in the 16 critical infrastructure sectors identified by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA):|
InfraGard members are decision-makers who hold positions including:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Network Administrator
- Systems Architect
- Network Architect
- Intelligence & Security Manager
- Vice President of Global Security
- VP of Information Security/Information Technology
- Director of Information Security
- Risk Officers
- Information Security Manager
- IT Director
- IT Manager
- Network Security Manager
- Director of Security
- Facility Manager
- Director of Emergency Services
All Sponsorship Include the Following:
- Prestigious association with a premier FBI-affiliated public/private partnership.
- Access to the invaluable training, education and networking provided at the InfraGard National Training Conference.
- Company logo on InfraGard National sponsorship recognition signage at the InfraGard Congress, InfraGard Training conference sessions and expo booth.
- Company logo, brief description and link displayed on the InfraGard National web site with featured position.
- Listed on the GSX website as a sponsor with hyperlink.
- Company name and contacts sent to InfraGard membership prior to and post-conference for a total of three emails with a crafted message from the sponsor. (68,000+ members nationwide)
- Recognition on InfraGard National’s social media pages announcing the sponsorship, sharing news about product launches and services.
- Company logo included in onscreen sponsorship slide for the InfraGard National Congress.
Questions about Sponsorships or Exhibiting?
Contact: Caroline Schirato
Director of Business Development and Events
SCHEDULE OF INFRAGARD EVENTS
September 19-23, 2020, Atlanta, Georgia