Become an integral part of The InfraGard Patriots Circle.
As a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, InfraGard National appreciates the generosity of our individual members in helping to defray the costs of programs that strengthen national security and resilience. The Patriots Circle harnesses our collective contributions and commitment to safeguarding national interests. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift that will serve as a force multiplier in this worthwhile endeavor.
***Please allow 30 days for your coin and or pin to arrive.***
You do not need to check "Create an Account" unless you are offering a recurring donation.
With a $65 contribution, Patriots Circle members will enjoy special benefits, including:
- The distinction of being InfraGard’s most generous annual contributors.
- An exclusive InfraGard Patriots Circle lapel pin.
- $20 from each donation will go directly to your local InfraGard chapter to support safety, security and resilience in your community.
- Complimentary access to InfraGard National’s 2019 series of webinars (paid webinars in the series are regularly priced at $25 each, providing incredible value for InfraGard Patriots Circle members).
- Access to premium, members-only webinars that will be specially curated on topics relevant to national security and critical infrastructure protection
- Access to exclusive members-only briefings on timely topics.
- Reduced registration fees and rates for InfraGard National conferences, summits and symposiums.
- Reduced fees for certificates and continuing education units (CEUs) for training programs offered by InfraGard National.
- Reduced fees for certification programs offered via InfraGard U, InfraGard National’s online university.
- The most important benefit is knowing that your gift will help make our nation safer and more resilient for your family, business and community!
With a $100 contribution, Patriots Circle members will also receive a unique challenge coin (pictured above).
To learn more about this program, please download the InfraGard Patriots Circle informational package.
***InfraGard National is an independent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that works in collaboration with the FBI. The InfraGard Patriots Circle is solely a fundraising program of InfraGard National, not the FBI. There is no cost associated with information provided to InfraGard members by the FBI or any other government agency, via the InfraGard portal or select other means.
***You must be an InfraGard member to join the Patriots Circle. However, donations are not a requirement of InfraGard membership; they are voluntary contributions.