2019 InfraGard Awards Nominations
Below are the awards nominations guidelines. Please note that the nomination window closes at 12:00am ET on May 18, 2019. Nominations will not be accepted afterwards.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY
- This Awards cycle covers activities and accomplishments achieved since June 2018.
- Only active members of InfraGard may nominate an individual for an award.
- Each IMA may present only one nomination for each award.
- With the exception of the FBI Private Sector Coordinator and DHS PSA awards, nominees for individual awards must be an active FBI InfraGard member in good standing.
- Members of the INMA leadership team (Board Members and Officers) are not eligible for any award while serving and until one year after leaving their position.
- Members of the Awards Committee are not eligible for any award while serving. Additionally, a past Awards Committee Chair is not eligible for the Linda Franklin Award until one year after leaving the position.
- Individuals may not be nominated for a specific award if they have been the recipient of that same award, on the national level, in the past three (3) years. Previous regional recipients, not selected as a national recipient, may be nominated.
- To ensure validity of each nomination, the Awards Committee will contact the appropriate chapter President and FBI Private Sector Coordinator for approval.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- You will have the ability to save a partially completed nomination and receive an email from InfraGard Awards Program (DoNotReply@infragardnational.org) that will permit you to return and complete it for submission.
- Upon submission of a nomination, you will receive a confirmation email from InfraGard Awards Program (DoNotReply@infragardnational.org). You will also receive a PDF copy of your nomination within 72 hours from Awards Chair (AwardsChair@infragardnational.org).