1. FBI Overview
2. Houston Field Office Overview
3. Role of FBI in Financial Crimes Investigations
4. Common Investigative Techniques
5. Types of Financial Crimes
6. Case Examples
7. Reporting Financial Crimes
Jonathan Walthers, Supervisory Special Agent Jonathan Walthers, FBI
Supervisory Special Agent Jonathan Walthers is currently assigned to the Houston Field Office and supervises a financial crimes squad. Jonathan joined the FBI in 2010 and has been assigned to the FBI New York Field Office, FBI Los Angeles Field Office and FBI Headquarters in Washington D.C. Jonathan has primarily worked financial crimes at the FBI.
Who Can Attend:
Open only to InfraGard members and their guests.
All InfraGard Members and guests.