**This class is eligible for 3 CPE credits from ASIS
The Digital Exhaust Removal course is a series of classes designed to instruct InfraGard attendees who work in critical infrastructure and key resources in the planning, assessment, and mitigation of their personal and/or organizations digital exhaust/digital footprint.
The first class (Digital Exhaust 1.0) will cover:
1. What is digital exhaust / digital footprint?
2. How does digital exhaust affect your personal and professional life?
3. Digital exhaust and the tie-in to critical infrastructure and key resources
4. Is it too late to deal with my digital exhaust (why now)?
5. Navigating your digital footprint
6. Starting your digital exhaust removal process (where to start)
Counter Terrorism Watch CTW, CEO
Subject Matter Expert (SME) is C-T Watch, Inc. OSINT investigator and has Subject matter OISNT, SOCMINT, and cyber investigations. An active member of ASIS, Women in Tech (WIT) and Women in Defense (WID), is a graduate of the FBI CA.
Who Should Attend:
Open to anyone. Target Audience: Target audience are Critical Infrastructure Protection and Key Resource (CIKR) Partners, InfraGard members, Telecommunication Operators, Crime Analysts, Criminal Intelligence Analysts and Fusion Center partners and law enforcement.