To help strengthen your organization’s cybersecurity, InfraGard National Members Alliance proudly presents a signature workshop via our flagship National infrastructure Security and Resilience U (NISRU) education program, in partnership InfoSec World 2023. Taught by DHS, FBI, and InfraGard Members Alliance representatives, this six-hour workshop will provide attendees with knowledge, skills and practical guidance in the following areas:
- Critical infrastructure protection and resilience;
- Physical, cyber, and human (insider) threats;
- The history of homeland security and key federal government legislation and strategies to protect critical infrastructure;
- The federal, state, municipal, and tribal agencies involved in protecting critical infrastructure and their roles and responsibilities;
- The importance of partnerships and information sharing for critical infrastructure protection;
- Tools and resources available to you as a partner in critical infrastructure protection.
Click to register.