*This course is eligible for 4 ASIS CPE credits
InfraGard Los Angeles and CT Watch, Inc. present Overseas Personal Security and Travel Awareness Training for Private Sector Personnel. This training focuses on preparing corporate and private sector employees who travel overseas at the behest of their company to be able to identify and avoid foreign threats, travel safely – with enhanced situational awareness, and understand the specific threats and problems in the areas they are traveling to and working in. This type of training and preparation improves the morale of the workforce, addresses the fiduciary responsibility of the company, and reduces the potential liability for corporate management.
OTC training course covers the following topics:
· Foreign Perceptions and Views of Americans Overseas
· The Threat from Foreign Governments
· The Threat from Foreign Criminal Groups
· The Threat from Foreign Terrorist Groups
· Kidnapping and Hostage Situations
· The Threat from Foreign Commercial Competitors
· The Vulnerabilities of Personal Electronics
· COVID/Emergency Medicine
· Best Practices of Travel Security
· Protecting Proprietary Information
· The Value of Situational Awareness – Avoidance of Potential Problems
· What to do When Things Go Bad
· Information Resources for the Private Sector
A 25-year veteran of the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) Mr. Dougherty brings an extensive intelligence background to C-T Watch, Inc’s Intelligence & Counter-Intelligence Training Program. Mr. Dougherty’s operational background includes Counter-Terrorism Operations, Counter-Proliferation Operations, Counter-Intelligence Operations, Counter-Narcotics Operations, and HUMINT (Human-Intelligence) Operations.
Who Can Attend:
Open to anyone.
People involved in infrastructure protection who travel either for company, government, or personal business.