InfraGard San Diego presents its 2nd Annual Law Enforcement Leaders’ Summit with the leaders of the San Diego Police Department, Carlsbad Police Department, San Diego County Sheriff’s Department, and the FBI San Diego Field Office. 2020 represented one of the most tumultuous years in modern history for public safety and policing, from widespread protests and violent riots to general civil unrest and the COVID-19 pandemic. Over one year later, our leaders will discuss ways in which the policing climate, procedures and strategies have evolved, address the greatest challenges and threats facing law enforcement and public safety, and identify their goals and initiatives for a safer San Diego. The panel will also address trends in violent and other criminal activity and advise how the private sector can help with reporting suspicious activity.
Our distinguished panel includes:
– Sheriff Bill Gore, San Diego County Sheriff’s Department
– Chief David Nisleit, San Diego Police Department
– Special Agent in Charge Suzanne Turner, FBI San Diego. She previously served as deputy assistant director of the Training Division, overseeing all operations at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
– Chief Mickey Williams, Carlsbad Police Department
– Moderator: Sandy Moul, President Emeritus, InfraGard San Diego
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is open to InfraGard members, law enforcement, first responders and military only.
Please note this a closed event. Registration is only available for members via the weekly events email.