For Immediate Release
Monday October 1, 2018
Contact: Kimberly Pratt, firstname.lastname@example.org
InfraGard National Announces the Annual 2018 National InfraGard Award Winners
Washington, DC – InfraGard National is pleased to announce the Annual 2018 National InfraGard Award Winners.
The InfraGard National Awards Committee is a judging body made up of InfraGard members from across InfraGard’s 80 chapters. The Awards Committee applied criteria defined in the InfraGard National Awards Program. The 2018 National InfraGard Awards were presented by the InfraGard National President Maureen O’Connell, Chairman of the Board, Gary Gardner, FBI Assistant Director Mike Sullivan, and FBI Associate Deputy Director Paul Abbate.
On behalf of the Awards Committee Chairman, Mike Misechok and the InfraGard National Board of Directors, we congratulate the following:
- The Linda Franklin Award: Angela Haun, Houston Texas
- InfraGard Leadership Award: Sandy Moul, San Diego, California
- Sector Chief of the Year Award: Roque Wicker, Los Angeles, California
- Meeting the Challenge Award: Thomas DiMascio, Los Angeles, California
- Rookie of the Year: Scott Alexander, Houston, Texas
- Public & Private Sector Partnership Award: John Valencia, San Diego, California
- FBI Private Sector Coordinator of the Year: Dana Harper, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- DHS Protective Security Adviser of the Year: Richard Cary, Houston, Texas
About InfraGard and the InfraGard National
The InfraGard Program began in 1996 as a collaborative effort between private sector cyber professionals and the FBI field office in Cleveland Ohio. The FBI later expanded the program to each of the FBI’s 56 field offices and all 16 critical infrastructure sectors.
In 2003 the private sector members of InfraGard formed the “InfraGard National Members Alliance” (INMA), now shortened to “InfraGard National.” InfraGard National is a non-profit Delaware LLC with 501(c)3 status. The INMA LLC is comprised of 79 separate 501(c)3 InfraGard Member Alliances (IMAs) representing over 58,000 FBI-vetted, public and private sector partners. For more information about InfraGard, please visit www.infragard.org. For more information about InfraGard National, please visit www.infragardnational.org.