Over the past year, the country has seen unacceptable and escalating threats and actual harassment directed at religious and faith-based communities around the country. As these facilities are a component of the Commercial Facilities Sector of our National Sector Program, InfraGard established the Religious Facilities Protection Program (RFPP) to achieve three main objectives:
- Help educate owners and operators of these facilities on protective measures they can put in place to help keep people in their community safe;
- Help InfraGard Member Alliance (IMA) chapters to strengthen their existing IMA religious/faith-based protection program; or
- Help InfraGard Member Alliance (IMA) chapters to establish a new IMA religious/faith-based protection program.
Over time, we will post tools and resources that can be used by local IMA leadership or other InfraGard members to help mitigate the risk of attack or to reduce the impact and consequences for an attack.
- Security of ST-CP Resource Guide (April 2018)
- (more coming soon)
- Curtis Jones, San Diego, CA, Program Manager